- Representing Canadians who are proud of their Polish heritage, the Canadian Polish Congress embraces Canada’s pluralism and diversity, and respects all cultures, faiths, languages, and communities.
- The Canadian Polish Congress is committed to the values of freedom, including freedom of expression, human rights, and the dignity and worth of all people.
- The Canadian Polish Congress values and cultivates friendships and relationships of mutual respect with other communities and with the Indigenous peoples of Canada.
- The Canadian Polish Congress condemns all forms of hatred and discrimination as defined by Canadian law.
- The Canadian Polish Congress does not endorse any communication, representation, or project that incites or promotes hatred against any identifiable group.